Re: comments regarding versioning

Hello Erik,

one more thing, the comments bellow were addressed in the Best Practice
10: "Avoid Breaking Changes to Your API"[1], are you okay with it?

- when it comes to versioning, i am always recommending to focus on
openness and extensibility and have robust and well-defined models for
those (this almost always requires well-defined processing models for
data). this often avoids the need for versioning, which when done badly
will be a breaking change.

- when it comes to versioning, it is important to distinguish between
breaking and non-breaking versioning changes. this comes down to the
comment above: good openness and extensibility makes it easier to have
non-breaking versioning, which helps tremendously in decentralized
ecosystems.

Thank you! Kind regards,
Bernadette, Caroline and Newton

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#provideVersioningInfo