Re: ISSUE-240: To consider a new bp around numeric accuracy. comes from sdw's concern about useless extra decmimal places

From: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 12:30:13 +0100
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Adding some comments discussed during the F2F Zagreb:

We have a resolution:

    12:20 Ig_Bittencourt: RESOLVED: Not to include a new BP on numeric
    accuracy in our document, because is out of the scope and add it as
    an example in Data Quality BP

A lot of +1, but I voted +0 because I don't know if we should leave this
discussion out of our document.
It's necessary to have some guidance on it, not only for the possible
DWBP-consumers, and for the SDW as well.

    12:21 Caroline_: newton: it is a issue and we need a answer and
    provide a guidance about it

Should we discuss this again?

Newton