Links between (vocabulary and quality) requirements and BPs

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 11:41:42 +0100
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

As preparation for the coming discussion on the issue on links (or the lack thereof) between Requirements and BPs [1] here's my input, focusing on vocabulary and quality requirements and BPs:

- the link between R-QualityComparable and BP 'Choose the right formalization level' may seem strange at first, and I don't remember who added it, but actually it does make sense.

- R-QualityComparable should be linked to BP 'Use standardized terms' and BP 'Reuse vocabularies' (I've added the link between the BP and the Req in my latest commits for these BPs)

- R-QualityMetrics has gained a BP since some weeks, I believe :-)

- R-VocabDocum 	has a wrong link to BP 'Choose the right formalization level'. This BP is not about documentation.
Actually there was a BP about voc documentation in the past:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-dwbp-20150625/#DocumentVocabularies ('Document vocabularies')
But it has been removed.

- R-VocabOpen has no BP. As for the previous one, there used to be one in the past:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-dwbp-20150625/#ShareOpenVocabularies ('Share vocabularies in an open way')
But it has been removed.

- the link between R-VocabVersion and BP 'Assess dataset coverage' doesn't seem right.

Antoine

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#requirements