DWBP Open issues

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:40:50 -0300
To: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We just created a table [1] on the wiki with all DWBP open issues.

We propose to close some of them and we give a brief explanation to justify
this. We also sent messages to record our discussion on the tracker.

Please, let us know if you agree with our proposal.

It is also important to discuss the other open issues before the F2F. So,
if you have a proposal to solve an open issue, please share your ideas and
complete the table.

Thanks!
DWBP editors

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/F2F_Zagreb_-_Agenda_Proposal_DWBP