Re: Comments / Actions / Issues

Hi Deirdre,

I have two questions about this:

- do you want us to close actions or issues during the call on Friday, or before it?

- should we raise new issues for discussions that happened by email and are still not being really resolved - some not caught, apparently. For example:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2016Mar/0008.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2016Feb/0088.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-wg/2016Mar/0014.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-comments/2016Mar/0000.html