Re: [DWBP] Status of comments on Comment Tracker - for all doc editors

Hi,

Thanks for putting the comment tracker status together. And to all
editors for looking into comments this week.

We discussed your question Caro in today's chairs' call. We suggest the
following:

  * Doc editors are responsible for the comments relating to their document.
  * For all comments with the status 'open', 'pending', 'proposed', or
    'resolved partial':
      o If the comment is resolved and you have received a confirmation
        from the commenter that they're happy with resolution, close comment
      o If you have emailed the commenter with a resolution and have not
        received a response, send email again, highlighting that comment
        will be closed if you don't get a response.
      o If there are comments where a resolution has not yet been
        proposed, try and suggest a resolution to commenter via email.
      o If there are comments where no resolution is possible, please
        flag on the tracker and we will discuss on Friday's call.

The most important thing is the all communication is tracked, i.e. use
public mailing-list and if closing comment, include url to email
correspondance.

Phil emphasised that we have to be able to prove that we made every
effort to respond to each comment.

Thanks a lot.
Deirdre

On 08/03/2016 21:45, Caroline Burle wrote:
> Dear chairs and Phil,
>
> we kindly ask you to help us with what should we do with the comments
> [1]. Some comments already have a resolution proposal, should we get
> in touch with the authors or should we have a approval from the WG
> members before doing that?
>
> Furthermore, can we discuss the open comments on Friday?
>
> Thank you! Kind regards,
> Bernadette, Caroline and Newton
>
> [1]https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comment_tracker_status
> <https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comment_tracker_status>
>
> On 16/02/16 11:17, Bernadette Farias Lóscio wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just created a page [1] on our wiki with the current status of the
>> comments on the Comment Tracker [2] [3]. I also made some proposals
>> to solve specific comments.
>>
>> I hope this will help us to solve the open comments.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Bernadette
>>
>> [1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Comment_tracker_status
>> [2]
>> https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/68239/WD-dwbp-20150625/
>> [3]
>> https://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/68239/WD-dwbp-20150224/
>>

>> --
>> Bernadette Farias Lóscio
>> Centro de Informática
>> Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE, Brazil

Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder
Derilinx - Linked & Open Data Solutions

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee