Machine Readable Example 2

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 17:49:07 +0000
To: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>, Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>, Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Dear BP editors,

I'm trying to do my bit to move the BP doc forward.

Example 2, in the first metadata BP, has the HTML page with metadata
about the timetable dataset with a To Be Done flag for the machine
readable version. I created such a file, added a link to the BP doc and
issued a pull request.

For reasons I can't explain if I look at
http://philarcher1.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#ProvideMetadata I don't see
the addition even though they show up in my repo. Humph. Maybe GH is
throwing a wobbly in sympathy with ReSpec.

Anyway, you can see the changes etc. at
https://github.com/philarcher1/dwbp

Please take a look at the URIs I created and generally see whether you
agree with what I've done.

HTH

Phil.

--