Re: [dwbp] Updating contributors on the BP-status

Dear Berna, Carol  Newton, and  Antoine

I have revised the example for Best Practice 7: Provide data quality
information,  you can find my revision already included in Github.

I have not yet worked much on the human readable part of the aforementioned
example,
Could you confirm that    the human readable part   expected to be added to
the   dwbp-example-html page, and we  are  using HTML/RDFa in it?

In theory we might consider to include other examples from DQV, in
particular,  I am thinking to the following

-Express that a dataset received an ODI certificate,
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#odiCert
-Express the conformance of a dataset's metadata with a standard,
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#ExpressConformanceWithStandard

But I am not sure that such a content replication between DQV and BP
documents   makes any sense,  what do you think?

Best Riccardo

On 5 February 2016 at 19:28, Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> thank you for the call today, it was very helpful to have your agreement
> to the assigned BPs. Thank you all for contributing :-)
>
> We updated the table [1] and there are still two BPs without member
> assignments to take care of, so we kindly ask the group if there are
> volunteers to work on the BP 6: Provide data provenance information
> <http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#DataProvenance> and BP 27: Assess
> dataset coverage <http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#EvaluateCoverage>.
>
> cheers,
> Berna, Carol and Newton
>
> [1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp-status.html

> *E.F.A. Project* <http://www.efa-project.org>, and is believed to be
> clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: *http://www.imati.cnr.it/ <http://www.imati.cnr.it/>*