Re: [dwbp] Updating contributors on the BP-status

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for working on that :-)

We're using HTML+RDFa to display the human-readable examples on the page
[1].
I just added IDs to the sections to make possible the use of fragments
on the URL of human-readable examples.

For the other examples you mention, I think we could link to the
specific section on the DQV doc instead of having the content duplicated
on both documents. Is it make sense?

cheers,
Newton

[1]: http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-example.html