Re: Check if the example of Best Practice 37: Cite the Original Publication is correct

Eric,
Looking at this now, I'm not sure we were thinking of the same thing. I
was thinking this should show how a derived dataset would cite the
original it was derived from. I'm not sure what relationship you
intended with the "memorandum". The human-readable UI version (I was
thinking of a web app citing the data) could probably be

Data source: MyCity Transit Agency, "Bus Stops of MyCity", Version 1.0,
May 5, 2015. DOI: 10.3456/4567.21.

-Annette

--
Annette Greiner