BPs for linksets

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 05:07:04 +0000
To: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>, Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>, "Purohit, Sumit" <Sumit.Purohit@pnnl.gov>
Cc: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Annette, Eric, Sumit,

I have you in mind although this is open to everyone in the WG (Laufer?)...

Again from the Spatial Data WG, there is a lot of discussion going on
here about Linksets and how to publish them. There is interest here in
working on a Note on this, but it needs to have non-spatial people
concerned as well since it's applicable to any kind of data.

So we're talking about publishing information about how to interpret a
dataset in relation to others (A's garden is B's yard, A's foo includes
B's bar and baz)

Does this resonate with you at all?

Phil.

--