Re: BPs for linksets

Hi, Phil,

I think it is interesting. What I can see (at first sight) is that the
group is interested in how to give metadata about a relation between
linksets. In a broader sense, when our group was discussing versions, we
talked about the idea of datasets having different types of relations. I
think that here we have a relationship class that has properties that
are associated with a relation between two datasets. I think this also
applies to the case of diff between versions of a dataset. Summarizing,
we have a relation between two datasets (or linksets) that has
properties. Another thing is what vocabularies will be suitable for
describing each set of properties of this relation.

Laufer
---
. . . ..
. .. .