Web Annotation Data Model Draft published...

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:39:56 -0700
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <hirsch@fjhirsch.com>
Hi group,

I don't know if everyone sees these notifications (see below), but given
the amount of emphasis our vocabularies are placing on the Web Annotation
Data Model I think this is a great opportunity to review and provide
feedback.

Also The Web Annotation Data Model team is scheduling a F2F meeting at
TPAC.  If anyone from DWBP is attending TPAC and visits this F2F meeting,
it would be great to get a report on their activities.

Thanks,

Eric S

Web Annotation Data Model Draft Published

   <https://www.w3.org/blog/news/archives/5067>

   The Web Annotation Working Group has published a Working Draft
   of "Web Annotation Data Model." Annotations are typically used
   to convey information about a resource or associations between
   resources. Simple examples include a comment or tag on a single
   web page or image, or a blog post about a news article.

   <http://www.w3.org/annotation/>
   <http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-annotation-model-20151015/>