Introducing myself

From: Filip Radulovic <fradulovic@fi.upm.es>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 21:37:03 +0200
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

Since I have recently joined the DWBP working group and this is my first
email, I would like to briefly introduce myself.
My name is Filip Radulovic and I am a PhD student at the Ontology
Engineering Group, Universidad Polit├ęcnica de Madrid. I am also a colleague
of Nandana, whom you already know as a member of this group.

Part of my work is related to quality modelling and quality-based
recommendation. For the purpose of my work I have developed two general
vocabularies for describing quality models and evaluation results, which I
use in the recommendation system I developed.
In the DWBP I am interested the most in the DQV (since it is related to the
work I am currently doing), especially in the representation of quality
elements and results (observations, measures, metrics, dimensions, etc.)
and of units of measures.

I hope I will be able to help and to contribute to the work of the group in
a constructive manner.

Cheers

--------
Filip Radulovic, PhD student