Re: Fwd: Re: Reusing DCAT namespace for DWBP vocabs

Hi,

Originally I was rather in favour of adding the DQV and DQV elements to DCAT. But I'm now looking the minutes of last week's discussion that I've missed, especially Phil's point
"we can edit the /ns doc (but not /TR/vocab-dcat/)".
To me, this obliterates a lot of the pros for data publishers who's have to use the 'combined' vocabulary.
So I'd agree with Richard and Makx.

Cheers,

Antoine