Re: Remove the Data Vocabularies section from the DWBP document

Hello Ghislain,

I've tried to write the BP for standardized terms, but I realized that the
difference between standard terms and standardized terms is not really
clear for me. Could you please help me with the writing of the BP:
Standardized terms should be used? One more question, standardized terms
should be used just  when defining metadata or somewhere else?

Thanks!
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio