Issue-55: The word "granularity" can been many things. scope, city/state/country, data aggregation

From: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 12:58:59 -0300
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
About this issue, we think it is necessary to define which are these
different types of granularity and a BP could be written. Who could work
on that?

Also, we understand that are two possible approaches:

Discuss the granularity considering the different levels of granularity
for the data that will be published
Discuss metadata to describe the granularity

Bernadette, Caroline and Newton