Re: Linking to Github Repos from Homepage

From: Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:21:30 +0000
To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>, "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Here it is
https://github.com/w3c/dwbp

We should link to this folks if it is not already done.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc., MAGU
Engineering Applications Software Engineer Level 2
Computer Science for Data Intensive Systems Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099