Re: Linking to Github Repos from Homepage

From: Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 19:26:10 -0300
Cc: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>
Hi Lewis,

The document is available on Github repository [1], and can be viewed on this link [2].
The FPWD version can be accessed on this link [3].

[1] https://github.com/w3c/dwbp <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp>
[2] w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html <http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html>
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-dwbp-20150224/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-dwbp-20150224/>

[]’s