Re: reviewing the BP doc

Makx,

I think we have to be carefull about using the words abstract and instance.

>From the discussions, it seems to me that the Dataset is an abstract thing
with instances that are the distributions.

This is what I have understood from the posts from Bernadette and from you.
And (until now) I do not agree with this.

Sorry about my confusion.

Laufer

PS - I don't think I am complicating the things. They are really
complicated.

--