Agenda for tomorrow's call

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:28:17 +0100
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

The agenda for tomorrow's call is posted...  Look forward to chatting
tomorrow!

Cheers,

   Hadley

https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20150626

Main agenda

   - Adjusting to WebEx :)
   - Next F2F meeting — quick recap on the planning and agenda.
   - Vote do we want to extend DCAT (which will have to go through the W3C
   rec track)? Or should our vocabularies stand independently of DCAT
      - at this point, open comments should be resolved and the commenters
      should be emailed
      - Data Quality: discuss/resolve remaining issues for the working group