dwbp-ISSUE-187: Do we want to keep the same occurrence constraints as defined in DAQ (for example, that every metric should belong to exactly one dimension)? [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 09:20:22 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-187: Do we want to keep the same occurrence constraints as defined in DAQ (for example, that every metric should belong to exactly one dimension)?  [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/187

Raised by: Antoine Isaac
On product: Quality & Granularity Vocabulary

Do we want to keep the same occurrence constraints as defined in DAQ (for example, that every metric should belong to exactly one dimension)? In this specific case this may be demanding too much on quality data publishers: it could be that a metric does not clearly belong to a dimension, or that a metric is in scope for several dimensions.