dwbp-ISSUE-173: The use of cito:CitationAct and duv:Citation should be reviewed. [Data Usage Vocabulary]

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:42:00 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-173: The use of cito:CitationAct and duv:Citation should be reviewed.  [Data Usage Vocabulary]

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/173

Raised by: Carlos Iglesias
On product: Data Usage Vocabulary

Looks like on one hand we are trying to replicate the cito:CitationAct model (with cited and citing entities) and on the other we are trying to bypass it using a direct duv:cites property. I would choose between one or the other to avoid inconsistent usage.