Re: General feedback on the document

Hi Annette,

I proposed to change because IMO using "should" would be strong enough, but
I understand your point! In this case, I propose to keep "must" instead of
"should" and then we postpone this discussion for later when we discuss the
proposal of maturity levels for BP.

@Christophe, are you ok with this?

Thanks!
Bernadette