Re: A suggestion: Add status flags to BPs?

>> I don’t see how we can use the “unstable” flag at the time we release
the document as FPWD. It would be preferable to keep the “unstable” ones in
our back-end/wiki/work-in-progress status .

Ghislain,

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but this is a draft.   Even conveying an
unstable BP might still be useful.   In the case of the BP on privacy I'd
rather rate that as unstable until we've had a chance to get feedback from
W3C privacy activity and other groups.

Eric S