Re: dwbp-ISSUE-197 (issues-github): Issue tracking and Github [Quality & Granularity Vocabulary]

Hi everyone,

Could this be put on the agenda for today, if you're searching for some discussion on the DQV part?
Actually I believe it's a more general issue than just our voc. Do we want to use Github for issues, and for what?

I was not the one having added the link in the header of the DQV draft, so I'm agnostic. Actually as a conservative measure and without further input from the group, I'll go for the easiest option, i.e. removing the whole "other locations" part from the header.

Best,

Antoine