Re: Data Identification section (was Re: reviewing the BP doc)

For our document, URIs and URLs are the same thing, since we are not concerned with entities that don’t have a location on the web. The document uses URI currently. I’m fine with keeping that or using URL instead. Either way, my point is that we don’t need to launch into a discussion of the differences. I’m fine with a footnote referencing RFC 3986 if people feel it’s necessary.
-Annette
--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services