Re: Editable version of DUV model Action-178

Bernadette,

I agree mostly with you :-) the more we talk about it, the more I'm
understanding Laufer's questions about how UsageAnnotation and Feedback are
clearly distinguished.

Here is where I agree:

UsageAnnotation- as a way to tag a dataset with metadata that contains: 1)
helpful usage information 2) references to other web resources.

I think it is good to allow consumers to provide these kind of annotations,
I differentiate this from feedback which are more discussion forums that
allow consumers to feedback (directed graph) about a dataset.

Here is where we may be thinking of something different:

I would prefer to use CiTO for citations, otherwise we risk providing
something so generic that users don't have a standardized way to declare
citations.  Also the more I think about it, the citations should be linked
to the Dataset. were you thinking of something different?

Many thanks,

Eric S