Re: ISSUE-80: We need a definition of "dataset"

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 15:09:25 +0000
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
I tried to word the issue relatively objectively just now in tracker,
allowing for the possibility of the WG to come up with a definition of
'dataset' other than that in DCAT. More subjectively, I would personally
be very opposed to any such redefinition unless there were very strong
arguments for doing so.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer