Re: ISSUE-80: We need a definition of "dataset"

I agree with you Phil. But as there are many different definitions of this
term being used, we have to assert the definition that we would accept.

I think that we will also need to use a term to talk about bundles that
include multiple files, multiple datasets. Maybe container, package...

As I understand, DCAT's definition of dataset does not include a dataset as
a set of files, for example.

Regards,
Laufer

--