Sending Regrets

From: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:14:09 +0100
To: <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Sorry if it's not my role, but there's really a lot of unnecessary email going to happen if people send regrets for webinars...

We group members are supposed to attend the weekly telecon.
The webinars, though a Really Cool Thing, should be optional. No one can expect participants to free two different time slots in the week, unless there is an urgency. So you don't need to send regrets if you can't make it for a webinar.

Best,

Antoine