dwbp-ISSUE-14: Improve Use case #2

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:03:31 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-14: Improve Use case #2

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/14

Raised by: Phil Archer
On product:

UC#2
Am I right that the bus stop example was real? If we can find a link to point to as evidence, that would be good. In general, real world use cases carry more weight than abstract ones. I don't think we can aim for 100% real worldliness in this doc in the way that the CSVW WG has done but where our use cases have real world substance this should be highlighted. Again, happy for that to be in the next version of the doc.