dwbp-ISSUE-13: Improve Use case #1

From: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 22:02:39 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
dwbp-ISSUE-13: Improve Use case #1

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/13

Raised by: Phil Archer
On product:

UC#1
I think the potential requirements should probably be removed since they point to solutions, not requirements. Yes, I presume we will highlight why dcterms:accrualPeriod etc. should be used but that's a solution to the requirement to release schedule metadata. I'm happy with the main text as is but it could be strengthened a little in the next version to give more substance to the requirement for an SLA.