Re: Lifecycle "Big picture"--quick and dirty draft

Hi Bernadette, all
> Le 15 déc. 2014 à 19:02, Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br> a écrit :
>
> I used the abstract lifecycle model proposed by [1] as the basis for our lifecycle, but I don't agree with the description of the Archiving phase. In my opinion, Archiving should be "the moment when data is removed from the Web" instead of Termination. Then, in this case, we won't have the Termination phase.

Should we need to make such a complicated lifecycle? Or why authors of scientific papers like more complicated figures?
> Does it make sense for you?

Based on your previous comments, I have an updated version, same URL: https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/images/7/73/Lifecycle.pdf <https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/images/7/73/Lifecycle.pdf>.
At least, Christophe will be happy to see that I removed “terminator” ;-)

HTH
Ghislain