Re: Native speaker edits to BP doc

Hi all,

I'm not sure that I have a straight answer. Right now people are very
focused on the document and coming up with suggestions for how to
improve it. That's a sign of real progress in the group.

I'm inclined to see what happens in the next 24 hours.

IMHO we need to decide what we want to make normative and what is
informative (my suggestion is that the *intention* of each BP has a
normative MUST, SHOULD or MAY statement) - but that then begs the
question, if it's only a MAY, is it a BP? And are any BPs worthy of a MUST?

And I think we could write more BPs without a huge amount of effort and
move the document a lot further forward.

As ever, the WG is in charge, not any one person...

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead