dwbp-ACTION-123: UPDATE - Call for comments

Hi All,

I read the comments and suppressed some text from the original metadata
introduction.

I can also suppress the last paragraph, about scope, if editors decide that
this information will be in another part of the document.

Please, new comments are welcome:
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#metadata

Thank you.

Laufer