RE: Agenda for tomorrow's call

From: <Manuel.CARRASCO-BENITEZ@ec.europa.eu>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:48:34 +0000
To: <hadley@linkedgov.org>, <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
On holidays tomorrow.

Regards
Tomas

From: linkedgov@gmail.com [mailto:linkedgov@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Hadley Beeman
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 3:44 PM
To: DWBP Public List
Subject: Agenda for tomorrow's call

Hi all,

We're due for a discussion meeting, so tomorrow will be running through all of the raised issues in the tracker.  (This is, after all, why we put issues in the tracker — for further discussion and attention at a later date!)

Deirdre has said now is the moment, for this batch.  It would be wonderful if you could join us to chip in your opinions.

Hope you're all well;  speak to you tomorrow!

Cheers,

   Hadley

Agenda:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140808