Agenda for tomorrow's call

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 14:44:18 +0100
To: DWBP Public List <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

We're due for a discussion meeting, so tomorrow will be running through all
of the raised issues in the tracker.  (This is, after all, why we put
issues in the tracker — for further discussion and attention at a later
date!)

Deirdre has said now is the moment, for this batch.  It would be wonderful
if you could join us to chip in your opinions.

Hope you're all well;  speak to you tomorrow!

Cheers,

   Hadley

Agenda:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20140808