RE: dwbp-ISSUE-29: Clarify requirements on metadata

From: Lee, Deirdre <Deirdre.Lee@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:49:17 +0000
To: Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
If we define metadata as being 'data on the web', then all of the general requirements would also apply to metadata.
The only two metadata-specific requirements would be R-MetadataAvailable and R-MetadataInteroperable

dwbp-ISSUE-29: Clarify requirements on metadata

http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/29

Raised by: Antoine Isaac
On product:

The requirement on 'metadata' are not clear. To me license, provenance are also a form of metadata; perhaps even vocabularies: once we have spelled out these more specific levels, it's harder to figure out what remains in the general 'metadata'.