Re: dwbp-ISSUE-29: Clarify requirements on metadata

Hi,

On 8/4/14 4:49 PM, Lee, Deirdre wrote:> If we define metadata as being 'data on the web', then all of the general requirements would also apply to metadata.
> The only two metadata-specific requirements would be R-MetadataAvailable and R-MetadataInteroperable

Depending on the recent discussions, it may be R-MetadataAvailable and R-MetadataStandardized ;-)

But if we have requirements formulated at a general MD level, could we remove the 'corresponding' ones at the specific level? At least for the requirement on Interoperable/Standardized?
I.e. if we have R-MetadataStandardized we don't need R-LicenseStandardized, because License is a kind of MD.

Best,

Antoine