Re: Inconsistent naming of DUV

Andrea,

I like your suggestion (below), but I wonder if the note should be put in a
summary document in terms of contributions from the working group.  I'll
bring this issue forward to the chairs at tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks

Eric S

I still think that the different naming of DQV and DUV may be misleading,
but I also understand that the name cannot be changed at this stage. Maybe
this can be addressed by adding a brief note - which could also be used to
clarify the relationship between DUV and DQV, and how they complement each
other.