Re: Inconsistent naming of DUV

Dear Eric,

Many thanks for explaining the background for the naming of DUV.

About the vocabulary scope, I understand that both DUV and DQV are
aligned, since they are built around the notions of dataset and
distribution. On the other hand, I haven't found in the two vocabularies
domain / range restrictions formally preventing their use with single
data items or other types of resources. Which, IMHO, is a good thing,
since it leaves them open to be used in scenarios that may have not
emerged during the design of these vocabularies.

I still think that the different naming of DQV and DUV may be
misleading, but I also understand that the name cannot be changed at
this stage. Maybe this can be addressed by adding a brief note - which
could also be used to clarify the relationship between DUV and DQV, and
how they complement each other.

Cheers,

Andrea