Re: bugs in 5.10 Express the quality of a linkset

Dear Vladimir,
Thanks for your feedbacks.

On 6 July 2016 at 17:40, Vladimir Alexiev <vladimir.alexiev@ontotext.com> wrote:
> Bugs in example https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dqv/#ExpressQualLinkset
> 5.10 Express the quality of a linkset:
>
> - uses property dqv:hasObservation, apparently inverse of
> dqv:isMeasurementOf.
>   However, no such property is defined in dqv.ttl.

if you take a look at the in progress version
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html, you can notice that there is
no
dqv:hasObservation  included in the document anymore. We corrected
this some time ago ;)

> - there is no difference whatsoever between
> measurement_exactMatchAltLabelItDataset1 and
> measurement_exactMatchAltLabelItDataset2,
>   respectively measurement_exactMatchAltLabelEnDataset1 and
> measurement_exactMatchAltLabelEnDataset2
>   and measurement_exactMatchPrefLabelItDataset1 and
> measurement_exactMatchprefLabelItDataset2.
>   They both refer to :myLinkset, not to the one or another linked datasets.

The couples you have mentioned  are meant to  be repeated measurements
of quality of the same linkset.  Actually in the "in progress"
version, we have added  dcterms:date which makes that  a little more
clearer. I have also added a sentence to point this out.
I acknowledge that the name   measurement_exactMatchAltLabelItDataset
is quite confusing, as the measurements are  about linksets and not on
the datasets, so I have  cancelled  the "dataset" part.

> - (minor) measurement_exactMatchprefLabelItDataset2   should use capitalized
> "Pref"
Done! Thanks.

> - defines this twice:
>     qb:component [ qb:measure dqv:value;];

I think it isn't doubled in the "in progress" version.

Cheers,
Riccardo

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/