Re: dpvcg-ACTION-68: Looking into consent elements and types with help of mark

Hi CG,

In terms of this action - looking into consent elements.   Harsh and I have been working on extending the Minimum Viable Consent Receipt specification <https://kantarainitiative.org/file-downloads/consent-receipt-specification-v1-1-0/> (MVCR) to a full GDPR specific explicit consent record and receipt specification.

We are using the  Kantara Initiative, Consent & Information Sharing WG, consent receipt extension project kit to <https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=104600510> draft the GDPR specific version with a complete set of explicit consent elements that can be used for the most extensive explicit consent scenario’s in the GDPR.   The existing MVCR specification has the fields for purposes, processing, etc are where the DPVCG vocabularies will fit in

If anyone is interested in getting involved in this task the invitation is open, we aim to get this draft to the CG by the end March, and a legal eagle review before providing this to the CG, would likely double the speed of delivering this task.

The current plan is to draft this GDPR specification and then submit this to this DPVCG for review, comments and an eventual vote for approval, once all comments are addressed and reviewed.  I will also collect feed back on the MVCR and the MVCR Extension Kit, for review, to provide this back to the CISWG once complete.  Please let us know if this plan can be improved.

Best Regards,

Mark & Harsh

> On 12 Feb 2019, at 13:55, Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org <mailto:sysbot+tracker@w3.org>> wrote:
>
> dpvcg-ACTION-68: Looking into consent elements and types with help of mark
>
> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/68 <https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/68>
>
> Assigned to: Harshvardhan Pandit

Mark Lizar | Open Consent | 22 Wenlock Rd, London|  N1 7GU
P +44 (0) 208 123-2476 | E mark@openconsent.com
| Twitter @openconsent | Web https://www.openconsent.com |

Confidentiality Note: This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, kindly notify the sender and then delete the message.