Re: ACTION-97

Hi Axel,

I automated the import procedure so it now imports the HTML from
spreadsheet into the document. To do this, execute the generate_docs.sh
script from the repo, and it will fetch latest data from spreadsheet and
google doc and combine them.

See for example: https://dpvcg.github.io/extract-sheets/dpvcg.html

It's possible (possibly trivial) to clean Google's CSS and structure,
and to use our own CSS in the future.

Regards,

Harsh

DEVNOTE: One thing to note is that editing the import lines in Google
Doc breaks this process, so if anyone makes any changes to the line
containing import, then the entire #import TAB.html line has to be
rewritten so that it occurs together in the HTML output - otherwise
Google breaks it into separate spans.

Harshvardhan Pandit
PhD Researcher
ADAPT Centre