Re: DPVCG call tomorrow

Dear all,

Unfortunately I'm traveling on annual leave and cannot join the telco. I
have progressed on ACTION-88, including processing classes in the
spreadsheet and adding some definitions for them (to be completed).

All the best,
Javier

--
Javier D. Fernández

WU Vienna, Institute for Information Business
Tel: +43-1-31336/5241
https://www.wu.ac.at/en/infobiz/team/fernandez/