Re: DPUB-ARIA exit criteria

I have created a separate dpub-cr branch, and have put some text into it, see

https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/dpub-cr/aria/dpub.html <https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/dpub-cr/aria/dpub.html>

I was not sure whether the reference to 3.1 is the correct one but, I presume, by the time this document will go to Rec, EPUB3.1 will be considered as a rec, too, so it should be fine. I hope the wording is fine, but I am sure Matt will be able to make it more readable!

Cheers

Ivan