From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:15:23 +0000
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Cc: w3c-di-wg@w3.org
Greetings Al, thanks for your comments on the content selection last call
[1]. As part of this you include "Scope of expressions".

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier Gilman-6

This mail documents DIWG's response to your comments.

DIWG Response

DIWG believes this is the same issue as WAI-1 and we deal with it under
that identifier. We do note the suggestions about sources of content for
use in examples. Declining this comment does not imply that we do not
accept it, merely that we believe it to duplicate another comment.

Regards, Roland