Gilman-11

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:30:02 +0000
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>, public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Cc: w3c-di-wg@w3.org
Greetings Al, thanks for your comments on the content selection last call
[1]. As part of this you include "Must use namespaces".

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier Gilman-11

This mail documents DIWG's response to your comments.

DIWG Response

We do not intend to provide any mechanism to allow the inclusion of
DISelect within other language's namespaces.

However, we agree with the point made in this comment that the wording is
unclear. We have expanded the description in the section entitled 'The
Namespaces' to make our intentions clear.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005AprJun/0012.html

Regards, Roland