Re: changing name , asap please?

thanks gav
I dont know why I dont feel disaster is not the best word,

I think I explained how I feel about disasters, disasters are emergencies
that were not managed properly - I guess that's personal

emergency is used widely, everywhere  'emergency services' there are a
number of services listed, including ambulance, fire brigade, police of
various kinds etc

anyway, we need votes!  maybe we need to wait for more people to join before
we vote

disaster management
gav, don

emergency management